The center has been working for patients since 1930, and provides services under License No. LO-77-01-018702 of September 4, 2019. Licensing Authority: Moscow Department of Health.
Moscow Public Health Institution “Consultative and Diagnostic Center No. 2 of the Moscow City Health Department” is a large cluster consisting of a head institution and 3 branches. It provides specialized medical services, including high-tech medical care, in the following 23 areas:
Allergology and Immunology, Gastroenterology, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Dermatovenerology, Cardiology, Coloproctology, Laboratory Diagnostics, Neurology, Oncology, Orthopedics and Traumatology, Otorhinolaryngology, Otorhinolaryngology Rheumatology, Dentistry, Therapy, Urology, Ultrasound diagnostics, Physiotherapy and rehabilitation, Functional diagnostics, Surgery, Endocrino logic, endoscopy.
Modern types of medical services are performed:
Programs of a comprehensive examination of mammary glands in one go:
- digital mammography;
- ultrasound of the mammary glands;
- diagnostic puncture
Vaccine prophylaxis with a focus on global immunization standards:
- Individual approach to scheduling vaccination;
- Vaccine prophylaxis according to an individual schedule using modern vaccines of Russian and foreign production
The Center has:
- 13 candidates of medical sciences
- 1 candidate of biological sciences
- 41 doctors have the highest qualification category
The center provides highly qualified medical assistance to foreign citizens in accordance with international standards, using a unique integrated approach to prevention, diagnosis, high-tech treatment and rehabilitation.
Medical assistance to foreign citizens temporarily staying or permanently residing in the Russian Federation is provided in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 06.03.2016 No. 186 “On approval of the rules for the provision of medical care to foreign citizens on the territory of the Russian Federation”:
- oreign citizens who are insured in accordance with the Federal Law “On Compulsory Medical Insurance in the Russian Federation” are entitled to free medical care under compulsory medical insurance;
- medical assistance to foreign citizens is provided in accordance with contracts for the provision of paid medical services
View the price list of paid medical and non-medical services: Price List for Medical Services pdf
Connect with us:
8 (499) 785-94-82, 8 (499) 169-40-30, firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 107564, Moscow, Millionnaya St., 6.
Paid medical and non-medical services are provided on the basis of Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 04.10.2012 No. 1006 “On approval of the Rules for the provision of paid medical services by medical organizations”.